GPL v3 app with copied GPLv2 or later source and linked against LGPL-2 or later libraries

(Please CC: me, I'm not subscribed to -legal)

I just wanted to check that I've got this right as upstream and as
maintainer:

gpe-cash is a new application (unreleased), designed as a finance
manager for handheld devices using libgpewidget (GPE Palmtop
Environment) and GnuCash source code. gpe-cash includes code forked
from GnuCash (because GnuCash upstream are unwilling to break up the
upstream codebase to provide the same code) and is linked against
libgpewidget, amongst other libraries. It also provides a new library
that will be used later by another finance program for GPE to deal with
small business needs like invoices. (I've reduced the package installed
size to less than 1Mb whilst still using GnuCash financial objects.)

http://cashutil.sourceforge.net/gpecash.php

I've checked http://gplv3.fsf.org/dd3-faq and I considered putting this
notice, along with the GPLv3, into debian/copyright (unless GPLv3
appears in /usr/share/common-licences before gpe-cash is ready for
release) and including GPLv3 in the upstream tarball:

Copyright Holders: Neil Williams  <linux@codehelp.co.uk>
GnuCash code in src/objects :
(In alphabetical order, using the
declarations within the gnucash code.)

	Ben Stanley <bds02@uow.edu.au>
	Bill Gribble <grib@billgribble.com>
	Chris Shoemaker <c.shoemaker@cox.net>
	Christian Stimming <stimming@tuhh.de>
	Darin Willits <darin@willits.ca>
	Dave Peticolas <peticola@cs.ucdavis.edu>
	David Hampton <hampton@employees.org>
	Derek Atkins <warlord@MIT.EDU>
	James LewisMoss <dres@debian.org>
	Joshua Sled <jsled@asynchronous.org>
	Linas Vepstas <linas@linas.org>
	Neil Williams <linux@codehelp.co.uk>
	Rob Browning <rlb@cs.utexas.edu>
	Robert Merkel <rgmerk@mira.net>
	Robin D. Clark <rclark@hmc.edu>

The GnuCash source contains a larger list of other
contributors who have submitted patches etc.
but it is not always possible to identify which
of those people have had a hand in the gnucash
code that is used by gpe-cash. If you know
someone who has been left out, email
Neil Williams <linux@codehelp.co.uk>

All the gnucash source code used in gpe-cash is "GPLv2 or later".
The Gtk frontend for gpe-cash is GPLv3 or later. I am therefore
using my option to distribute and modify the gnucash source code
under a later version of the GPL, bringing the entire source code
for gpe-cash under version 3 of the GPL. This specifically includes
the shared library libqofcashobjects.
Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org>

libgpewidget, GPE and gpe-cash:
===============================
libgpewidget is licensed under the Lesser GPL v2 or later, like most
gpe libraries. gpe-cash under the GPLv3 can be linked against these
libraries.
See http://gplv3.fsf.org/dd3-faq

Have I got that right?

I am also thinking of attributing copyright on the Gtk frontend to the
FSF but that shouldn't make any difference to the licence(s).

--

Neil Williams