From: Carlos Viola <karuritosu@gmail.com>
To: Matthew Johnson <debian@matthew.ath.cx>
Subject: Sectoid´s Frets on Fire Song Pack

Hello Matt, I´ve added the file "License.txt" with que MIT license
agreement, and put the license text in the comments of the .ogg files too.

I think I´ve well done, if I forget something or I´ve done it wrong please
tell me (I´m newbie in license stuff).

Well, here is the link:

http://www.nivel21.net/personal/sectoid/fretsonfire/Sectoid_Frets_on_Fire_Song_Pack.zip

I have a little question: The song "Ryu´s theme" is a heavy metal version of
the Ryu´s Song in the famous videogame Street Fighter 2, the song is
completely made by me, but it´s a version of another, I don´t know if there
is a problem with this.

I suppose you need my name or email to put somewhere in the credits, I give
you information about me if you need it.

Name : Carlos Viola Iborra
Musician´s Nickname : Sectoid
Nacionality : Spain
E-mail: (this) karuritosu@gmail.com