Re: Request for GR: clarifying the license text licensing / freeness issue

Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org> writes:

> Personally, I don't see "distributing non-modifiable license texts"
> to be "violating the social contract".

I'm curious to know how you reconcile Social Contract §1 and DFSG §3,
and the fact that we distribute non-modifiable texts in Debian.

--
 \      "Yesterday I saw a subliminal advertising executive for just a |
  `\                                        second."  -- Steven Wright |