License missing in the tarball but present on the website

Hello,

The vdrift upstream uploaded a data tarball with some content licensed under
the Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike 2.5 license.

After discution there are agree to relicense these files under GNU GPL
but the tarball is quite udge (> 200M) and so I think it should provably
be easier to publish a notification on the website.

My question is: in the debian/copyright, is it possible to refere to a
license that is on a website or in an archived mailing list.

Best regards,

       Gonéri