binary only files in orig.tar.gz of mozilla products on debian

See:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox/+bug/121734

This does not seem to have been fixed in Debian, judging by the orig.tar.gz shown as got from upstream at:

http://packages.debian.org/source/sid/iceweasel

which is 42 MB as against Ubuntu's 34 MB seen at:

http://packages.ubuntu.com/hardy/source/firefox

which difference I presume is mainly because of Ubuntu's nobinonly modification.

Apologies if this is the wrong place to report this. I'm reporting this here only because I thought this is also the place to bring to notice legal problems in Debian. Should I file a Debian bug?

Shriramana Sharma.