Re: [Bulk] Re: The legality of cdrecord

People,

Excuse me for braking into this conversation of yours, but I believe this exchange of wit between you does not serve the interests of this lists anymore. Representing only myself, I would kindly ask you not to flood the list any more, because it is getting annoying. I am sure you are both very well acquainted with the netiquette.

Kindly yours,
KS

Joerg Schilling wrote: