Debian logo [was : Open Publication License / GPL / FDL]

Francesco Poli wrote :
>> Anyway I want to know
>> if the Open Publication License (OPL) use for debian.org is GPL
>> compatible. Is a document cover by OPL suitable with GPL, providing
>> that it is still under OPL ?
> Unfortunately the OPL is *not* GPLv2-compatible (nor GPLv3-compatible,
> I would say).
> Worse than that, works (solely) released under the terms of the OPL do
> not even comply with the DFSG.
> This is a known issue of the entire Debian Project website, and a really
> hard one to solve, since there are many different copyright holders for
> it.
> Please see  http://bugs.debian.org/238245  for further details
Thanks Francesco and Ben.

I have one more question regarding the "Debian Open Use Logo" [0].
Can we use and include a modified version on a GPL licensed web site
provided we maintain the SPI copyright in addition to ours?

Is the license these few lines under "Debian Open Use Logo License" title:
Copyright (c) 1999 Software in the Public Interest
This logo or a modified version may be used by anyone to refer to
the Debian project, but does not indicate endorsement by the project.

As a reminder I'd like to precise our web site would be a kind of
debaday.debian.net in french, nothing commercial.
Our concern is to avoid OPL and publish under GPL.

[0] http://www.debian.org/logos/