Meeting Update

Hi  (debian-legal@lists.debian.org)

I would like to inform you that I've joined Psiloc as their head for the Mideast region.

Our CEO (Mr Marek Filipiak) and COO (Mr Wojciech Nowanski) are coming over from Poland to visit Dubai on September 22/23, 2007 and would be glad to meet potential clients, telecom operators and current / prospective channel partners. Please revert if interested in meeting.

Psiloc (www.psiloc.com) are one of the world's most innovative mobile phone applications development firms in the enterprise and mass market space (http://shop.psiloc.com) some of their innovative products have been GSYNC (syncs sms/mms to Gmail account), Wireless Presenter (control your PC and see your camera live on the PC during presentations) and many others. We also do customized software development under our or clients own label.

Hope to hear from you soon, let’s stay in touch.

Regards

Imran Owais Kazmi

Regional Director Middle East

Psiloc (based in Dubai)

GSM:   +971 50 5849562 and +971 55 8094119

E-Mail: imran.kazmi@psiloc.com

Head Office:

Robotnicza 3 Str

02-261 Warsaw