Re: Red Hat's Free fonts

(-legal CC'ed with Alan's agreement)

Quoting Alan Baghumian (alan@technotux.com):
> Hi,
>
> I've sent an email to Bryan (CCed you) and he told me he will forward it
> to Red Hat staff, but still no response.
>
> May we try to upload it and see what FTP master will decide or you prefer
> to forget it?

I re-read the debian-legal thread.

The conclusion seems pretty clear to me: the license is invalid and we
should therefore consider that we have no license at all. As a
consequence, the only conclusion is to avoid uploading.

At least, this is my advice. Someone else may think differently and
upload, leaving the decision to the ftpmaster(s).