Re: ITP: rott -- Rise of the Triad: The HUNT begins

Hi!

* Michael Below <below@judiz.de> [070223 11:46]:

> That's an issue I tried to address here some time ago. I think the way
> to go is a new section of the distribution, comparable to non-US, maybe
> called adult. As it is now, I would not advise distributing Debian with
> these packages in Germany or other countries with comparable laws.

Wouldn't the game need to contrib anyway (depending on non-free data)?
Therefore the game is not part of Debians archive, nor would it end up
on the official CDs.

IMNAL, but I could think that this package quite safe.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander