Re: Re: Squiz.net Open Source License - is it free?

Putting the technicalities of the legal notice aside, has anyone actually tried to use the thing? I had extraordinary amounts of trouble just to get it installed when I was looking for a simple CMS for a website I've since built in Joomla. Having to edit code all over the show just to get it to run isn't against the rules of open source obviously, but it casts huge amounts of doubt on a product thats already getting off on bad footing.

Methinks this is just an invitation to shop @ squiz.net. A free download, but if you want it to do anything you need to pony up the dollars.

Has anyone had a response from Squiz to to this thread yet?

Cheers
"Viktor"

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time