Java/C/UNIX Developer needed

Good Afternoon Debian,

I represent a major Airline in Dallas, TX.  We have 3 openings for C Developers with Java, Unix, Sybase and Oracle skills.  Basically our client is doing a 2 year migration from C to Java and needs C language Guru's.

These are 12 month contracts with an option to be extended or go perm.  If this is something you are interested in, please email me your resume and a time we can talk.

**I apologize if you are not looking.  We have a system here that pulls information from the web and does not distingish between those who are current and those who are not.**

Technical Skills
 A minimum of 7 years IT experience on multiple platforms/technologies                               * 3 Years Minimum C (C Service Development and / or X-Motif / C Client Development)

* 3 Years Minimum Unix  (HP, Linux, SUN)                                                                              * 3 Years Minimum Java (Java Service Development or Java Swing Client Development; Servlet/Applet Development)

* 3 Years Minimum Relational Database - Sybase 12.5, SQL / Oracle 9i-rac or above           * 3 Years experience with Version Control tools and processes

Non Technical Skills
* Disciplined Developer with strong aptitude to obtain and cultivate new skills
* Strong problem solving and trouble shooting abilities and demonstrated success using skills
* Demonstrated ability to work within an established timeframe to complete tasks
* Strong written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated success using skills       * Good technical documentation skills for design reviews

* Experience working through all phases of the Systems Development Life Cycle                * Demonstrated ability to define and execute thorough test scripts

* Demonstrated ability to work well in a Team environment
* Ability to perform 24/7 production support pager duties

I look forward to hearing from you,

Casey Judkins
Senior IT Recruiter
Adea Solutions, Inc.