Garden Design Services

Have your garden/landscape professionally designed on paper in AutoCAD (starts at Rs. 5000 for a 1,000 s.f. garden) or in a realistic 3D color picture design (starts at Rs. 7,500 for a 1,000 s.f. garden).  Installation optional and billed separately.

No garden is too small or too large for designing.  Services are available for residents in all major cities.

Call Karachi Landscapes at 021-432-2676 or email us at k_landscapes@yahoo.com for more information.

Thanks,

Karachi Landscapes
Sales & Marketing Team