Re: creative commons

On 01/13/07 11:09, Francesco Poli wrote:

> My MUA (sarge's Sylpheed) does not support the Mail-Followup-To: field
> and hence I should set it manually for each message I send.

Ya, I see now there was some patch floating around to sylpheed around
'02 that maybe fixed that (sylpheed-0.6.5claws25-list.patch.gz)

On the mozilla side, it'd need a patch for this kind of behavior. It's
on my todo list to get cvs head built. Perhaps there is an
experiemental feature already submitted. On well, something I'll maybe
have time to do in the springtime.

I use fetchmail to pull in my mail but my fetchmail rules are very
easy nowdays and it's been ages since I read the docs. Still I think
there should be a fetchmail rule I could add to set M-F-T for mail
from you as a work around.

Jeff