Re: creative commons

Le vendredi 12 janvier 2007 à 21:42 -0800, Jeff Carr a écrit :
> On 01/09/07 09:16, Francesco Poli wrote:
>
> > Please do _not_ reply to my personal e-mail address, while Cc:ing the
> > list address, as I didn't ask you to do so.
> > Please follow the code of conduct on Debian lists:
> > Thanks.
>
> I got annoyed as to why email always shows up in the To: subject when
> I reply and I think it's because your email client doesn't set:

No, this is because *your* MUA is broken. The Mail-Followup-To header is
not a standard of any kind, which is why only a handful of (broken) MUAs
implement it. And I mean broken, because it should be named X-Something
until it gets standardized.

Now, please use a MUA which has a "reply to list" function.
--
 .''`.