Re: [Debburn-devel] License of cdrkit - GPLv2 + additional restrictions

Eduard Bloch <edi@gmx.de>
> [...] It only implies that this issue is
> higly inflamable, and putting it on a wider mailing list is not a good
> tactical move. And please don't tell me that there is not a single troll
> on this list.

Given the apparent posting restrictions on debburn-devel, I can see why
someone would post it to a wider list.  Also, it is recommended to send
such problems to debian-legal if unsure or wanting help.  It's not calling
in big brother - it's just information-sharing.

There may be trolls reading any list, of course.  Best thing is not to
write the _disgusting_ inflammable mails.

> Instead, he takes a snippet of my neutral answer [...]

I notice only a snippet of my mail was answered, not the question: it was
suggested debburn-devel needs some time on this before anyone outside has
a go - how much do you want?

Thanks,
--
MJR/slef