Re: Linux Magazin Germany, affecting Debian's image?!

Hi!

* Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> [060716 12:20]:

> > I am wondering about the implications of a *heavily modified*
> > version of Sarge, released by the German Linux Magazine:
> I think the best way to handle this is if local DDs check the issue and
> speak with them - as I'm local, I'll put it on my todo-list.

Been there, done that.  That's the DVD we created for this years CeBIT,
sponsored by Linux New Media.

IIRC we left the original sarge packages on the DVD; the backports are
optional.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander