Re: Debian Open Use Logo License - is it compatible with...

\"=?UTF-8?Q?Eddy_Petri=C5=9For?=\" <eddy.petrisor@gmail.com>
> 1) Are any of the following licenses compatible with the Debian Open
> Use Logo License?
>    a) GPL

No.

>    b) CC-BY 2.0
>    c) CC-BY-SA 2.0
>    d) CC-BY-NC 2.0

Yes.  These do not follow the DFSG and are obsoleted by 2.5 (which
also does not... hopefully 3.0 will).

>    d) LGPL

I forget how non-programs behave under this.  I suspect it's OK.

> 2) If any of the licenses above can be combined with the Debian Open
> Use Logo License, what would be the license terms of the distributed
> work?

For c it's CC-BY-SA and for the second d it's LGPL, but for b and
the first d, it's up to you, I think.  Please note that the Debian
Open Use Logo itself remains under its licence.

> Please CC me, I am not listed.

Done

--
MJR/slef