left-over non-free license file in .orig tarball

Hi,

When I packaged foobillard 3.0a, I correctly removed the included
non-free larabie ttf fonts, but I accidentally forgot to remove the
associated README.FONTS file, which contains the license for these
fonts. Is this considered serious enough to warrant a new  .orig
tarball? I do not expect a new upstream release anytime soon, so if I do
not make a new tarball for this, the file will likely remain in place
for a long time.

Frank

(CC on replies appreciated, but I'll also check the archives)