[FW: Proposal: Remove GPL boilerplate at the top of every G2 file]

I'm the Debian maintainer for gallery2 and also part of the core gallery
team.  Gallery is GPL licensed and currently has a GPL boilerplate (see
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/gallery/gallery2/index.php?rev=1.19&view=markup
for an example) in the header of each of its files.  Is there any reason
to keep the ~865 byte header in each file?

I'm subscribed to the list - no Cc is necessary.

----- Forwarded message from Bharat Mediratta <bharat@menalto.com> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Michael Schultheiss