Please fix broken MUAs, was: GFDL v2 draft 1 analysis [long]

Lionel Elie Mamane <lionel@mamane.lu> wrote:
> Yeah, sorry about that; I try to remember to use "list-reply" instead
> of "group-reply" on Debian MLs, but I often forget. This matter would
> be so much simpler if everyone's MUA would support and set
> Mail-Followup-To. Alas, this seems not to be happening at any pace
> where it can happen in my lifetime.

That's probably because Mail-Followup-To is not the solution.

Please upgrade or reconfigure your mutt to use the List-Post headers
appropriately for you on the debian lists:
http://mjr.towers.org.uk/comp/list-mua.html
Maybe another mutt user can share their setup and it could go into
/usr/share/doc/mutt/examples

Regards,
--
MJR/slef