Re: Open Font License 1.1review2 - comments?

On 12/12/2006, at 10:50 AM, Francesco Poli wrote:

The clarification from MJ Ray regarding DFSG#4 made me think that each
distinct copyright holder had a veto power on _one_ Font Name.
At least I hoped it was so, since if each copyright holder can reserve
an arbitrary list of Font Names, the restriction can easily grow up to
the level it makes finding a non-reserved name nearly impossible.

Am I the only one who begins to see DFSG#4 as a slippery slope?

Am I the only one who remembers what the "G" stands for?

Cheers,

Nick