3-clause BSD with additional disclaimers

Hi all!  :)

I filed a RFP wishlist bug about a very interesting scientific/technical
data visualizer called VisIt (see bug #395573 [1]).

Its license is a 3-clause BSD license with some additional disclaimers;
it can be read here[2] and is fully quoted below for future reference.
IMO, this license is fine for Debian main.
Anyway, while I wait that someone gets interested (perhaps by visiting
its website[3]) and volunteers to package this program, I wanted to
check that the additional disclaimers really do not cause any problems.
Hence, here I am to ask whether anyone sees any problems with this
license...

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/395573
[2] http://www.llnl.gov/visit/license.html
[3] http://www.llnl.gov/visit/

Full quotation of the license text follows:

--
But it is also tradition that times *must* and always
do change, my friend.   -- from _Coming to America_