License of examples in glibc info docs
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: License of examples in glibc info docs
- From: Reuben Thomas <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 10:38:45 -0500 (CDT)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'm trying to find out whether I can use code from the glibc info
documentation in a GPLed project (I'm trying to make a feature fix for
xvnc4viewer). I can't seem to find any information about this either in
the documentation itself, or in the archives of glibc-bugs or
debian-legal, or Google Groups.
Any pointers? I've posted on glibc-bugs, but I'm not sure whether that's
the right place to ask the glibc folks.
http://rrt.sc3d.org/ | taciturn, n. a silent pot