Re: [RESOLVED] Re: Apache license 1.1 for non-Apache software

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 18, 2006 at 12:50:29AM +0200, Francesco Poli wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 03:04:30 +0200 Gregory Colpart wrote:
>
> > Upstreams change license to BSD-like to be sure to have DFSG
> > license :) Next version will be released under BSD license :
>
> The LICENSE file now seems to contain a 2-clause BSD license.
> If this license holds for every part of Forwards, then there
> should be no more issues!

Yes, every part of Forwards is concerned.

For info, here is the "change upstream license" thread :
http://lists.horde.org/archives/sork/Week-of-Mon-20060522/002572.html

> Great, thanks for dealing with this!  :)

I will try to convince authors of all Horde Framework modules
with Apache-like license to change to BSD license with the same
method.

Regards,
--
Gregory Colpart <reg@evolix.fr>  GnuPG:1024D/C1027A0E