Re: pygaim license terms not present in source

Marco d'Itri wrote:
mike@utgard.net wrote:
It seems to me that this is insufficient and that the developers need to clarify their license somewhere before PyGaim can be uploaded to Debian.

Am I correct in making this assumption?
No. As long as you believe that the notice on the project web site is
truthfully representing the project license then you can just add a
note about this to debian/copyright.
Alright sounds good. I had suspected that there would be a problem because there isn't even a written copyright statement on the site, just the "License" field that is required for hosting on SourceForge, but if that is considered adequate documentation of the license then I can move forward with the package.

Thanks!
Michael Spang