Re: PHP license style [was: Re: licenses with name changing clauses]

Francesco Poli <frx@firenze.linux.it>
> On Fri, 26 May 2006 13:41:16 +0100 MJ Ray wrote:
> > Wow, that's arrogant, not only reserving the package's filename
> > (arguably acceptable to ensure integrity) but the names of many
> > possible derivatives/competitors.
> Does this mean that you agree with me that the super-name-change clause
> of PHP License version 3.01 fails to comply with the DFSG?

Please don't cut my messages unmarked.  The cut part should have made
it clear that I view these restrictions as more comedy than problems.

Also, this one was about filenames, not package names.

Finally, please don't send personal messages to me to mailing lists.