Re: Against DRM 2.0

On 5/19/06, Andrew Donnellan <ajdlinux@gmail.com> wrote:
Max, did you know that Debian requires *everything*, not just
software, to be DFSG-free? Not that it's particularly relevant since
there isn't a huge amount under the Against DRM license, but...

I have not been able to figure out what Max is saying, but I
think a clearer way to state this particular point is:

Debian only distributes software.

Conceptually, the software we distribute can also be thought of as
something else, the particulars of which vary from package to package.

But it's all software.