Re: Sun Java available from non-free

On Sun, May 21, 2006 21:18, Josselin Mouette wrote:
>> PS: Yeah I'm a bit pissed of that we only have people criticizing when
>> we do great things.
>
> What great things? Taking irresponsible decisions that expose the whole
> project to legal actions from Sun? I don't feel like thanking anyone for
> that.

You appear to be legally schooled, as you are appearently able to judge
that the decisions are irresponsible.

Given this legal background of yours, could you please help by using that
to improve the licence, instead of just complaining about how others
handled it? Please give the right example.

Thijs