Re: left-over non-free license file in .orig tarball

"Frank Gevaerts" <frank@gevaerts.be> wrote in message [🔎] 20060428212728.GB4797@gevaerts.be">news:[🔎] 20060428212728.GB4797@gevaerts.be...
Hi,

When I packaged foobillard 3.0a, I correctly removed the included
non-free larabie ttf fonts, but I accidentally forgot to remove the
associated README.FONTS file, which contains the license for these
fonts. Is this considered serious enough to warrant a new  .orig
tarball? I do not expect a new upstream release anytime soon, so if I do
not make a new tarball for this, the file will likely remain in place
for a long time.

IANAL, IANADD, but I don't think it is really a big deal, especially if the binary packages do not include it. I would make a note of it in the BTS so as not to foget to fix it the next upstream release, but I think it is not really a problem.