Re: Proposed plan (and license) for the webpage relicensing

On 4/21/06, Francesco Poli <frx@firenze.linux.it> wrote:

> > > What if both first and last lines are reserved for other uses?
> >
> > What about "first or last usable lines in the source language"?
>
> It would be an improvement, but would get so vague that dropping it
> entirely would make much more sense...
>
> At least that's my opinion: "first or last usable lines in the source
> language" is almost equivalent to "wherever you like within the file",
> because the term "usable" is not that clearly defined...

OK then, "either the first or last lines of the file that can be used
for non-displayable metadata in the source language."

I actually don't want this clause, it's just that in its current
version it's DFSG-nonfree, IMHO.

andrew
--
Andrew Donnellan