Re: FYI: Savannah seems to reject "GPLv2 only" projects

Le Vendredi 24 Mars 2006 01:07, Francesco Poli a écrit :
[...]
> On the other hand, TuxFamily seems rather interesting.
> One problem that _I_ have with TuxFamily is that almost all the web site
> texts are in French only: I speak Italian and English, but not quite
> French (I can manage to understand some simple sentences, but nothing
> more... sorry).

The "panel" [1] (where you can subscribe, or ask for projects, webareas,...)
is available in English, French and Spanish, but I aknowledge that it could
be a problem to not be able to understand the main website (and it's why we
are currently working on a new version, fully internationalized, which, I
think, will be available in 2 or 3 month).

[1] : https://panel.tuxfamily.org/

--
Florent