Re: EU antitrust is also cool (was: A new practical problem...)

olive writes:

> I think the following links might interest you. All complain about the
> GPL are dismissed one after the other.
>
> http://hearsay.com/wp-hdcarchives/cases/wallace_v_fsf-28nov2005.pdf
> http://opensource.sys-con.com/read/168985.htm

Unfortunately, the dismissal is not yet final and many of the recent
filings[1] are not (easily?) available online.  However, it is amusing
that (in a case lasting several times as long) SCOX has needed to
amend their complaint against IBM fewer times than Mr. Wallace has
against the FSF.

[1]- http://sco.tuxrocks.com/?Case=Wallace

Michael Poole