Re: Adobe open source license -- is this licence free?

On 1/27/06, Raul Miller <moth.debian@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> Plonk doesn't mean "let's ignore the person's argument and then

What argument? Edwards has wasted enough time on you in the past and
you still don't grok a simple fact that IP licenses are contracts
which is not akin to lottery or other state permits (unless of course
you happen to live together with Moglen in the GNU Republic where IP
belongs to the state) and that Judge Saris' ruling is quite a "proof"
of that concept.

> start posting harassing emails".  Plonk means "I'm putting this person
> in my kill file, which is why I'm not going to be able to react to what
> they write in the future."

Obviously I didn't killfile you. I use that moniker to convey the idea
that you're a "Person with Little Or No Knowledge" at least regarding
copyrights and IP licensing.

> None of which explains why you're now talking about phonorecords,
> but I figure: maybe you're bored.

Go tell this to the US Congress and US President, plonked Miller.

http://www.bitlaw.com/source/17usc/109.html

regards,
alexander.