Re: Creative Commons "negotiations"

On Tue, 2006-24-01 at 20:50 +0100, Frank Küster wrote:
Thank you for the report;
To be clear, I'm going to write a more thorough report and send it to d-d-a RSN.
it sounds promising, but on the other hand it
sounds as if talking upstream authors[1] into relicensing their
documentation with a CC license will not be an option for etch.
I think that the turnaround for changes in the CC licenses has been fairly quick in the past, and that with a mid-October freeze planned for etch, it's not completely out of the question.

~Evan

--
Evan Prodromou <evan@debian.org>
The Debian Project (http://www.debian.org/)