Re: Distributing GPL software.

On Wed, Jan 11, 2006 at 10:42:06PM +0000, Daniel Carrera wrote:
Daniel> Alexander Terekhov wrote:
Daniel> >It's easy. Modify or not. Let a friend of yours burn a CD. Acquire it from
Daniel> >him without any "I agree" manifestations of [L]GPL acceptance, and
Daniel> >redistribute it (i.e. that acquired CD) under any restrictive contractual
Daniel> >T&C you want (nothing but forbearance, for example).
Daniel>
Daniel> I'm not sure I understand this. Could you explain please?
Daniel> T&C means "Terms and Conditions", right?

Pay no attention to the troll.

--
Yorick