Re: Trolltech GPL violation?

--- Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> wrote:

> Er... huh?  There is lots of material in the world
> that is maintained in
> HTML as the source format.  How do you know what the
> source form is for this
> documentation if that source form has not been
> distributed to us?

Elementary, my dear fellow - in the Debian package,
there's a file

/usr/share/doc/libgtkmm-2.4-doc/tutorial/html/index.html
- it's the contents page of a book-like document. It's
absolutely
obvious that the list of contents on this page has
been generated
by a program from section headings, but if you persist
in your scepticism, look at the HTML. You'll find:
Stylesheets V1.65.1">
I rest my case.