Re: General Resolution: Declassification of debian-private list archives

Scripsit Simon Josefsson <jas@extundo.com>

> What about changing the PR, so that FROM NOW ON, the debian-private
> list will be made public after, say, one year?

There's an amendment proposal on the ballot that will do roughly
this.

--
Henning Makholm                          "I tried whacking myself repeatedly
                                     with the cluebat. Unfortunately, it was