Re: Code of conduct and MUAs [was: Re: LGPL module linked with a GPL lib]

Francesco Poli <frx@winstonsmith.info> wrote:

> IIRC, the code of conduct says that the canonical way to ask to be Cc:ed
> on replies is setting an appropriate Mail-Followup-To: field.
> Asking the same in the message body (in natural language) is a useful
> reminder for users of MUAs that do not automatically honour the
>
> Am I correct?

Not as far as I can tell. The code of conduct doesn't mention
MFT. I'm not surprised, because MFT is a controversial
non-working invented header which failed to get standardised
and is only supported by a few mailers. Mention your CC wish
in your sig if you feel strongly.

--
MJR/slef