LGPL module linked with a GPL lib

        Hi,

 The GStreamer suite ships a lot of plugins which are dlopened() when
 needed.  Some of them link with GPL libraries.

 I received a bug report (#317129) to change the copyright files of
 libgstreamer0.8-0 and gstreamer0.8-mad to GPL.

 The upstream README mentions the situation, so I think I will mention
 it in the README.Debian with the next upload, but is the "copyright"
 supposed to reflect this?  Does the whole distribution switch to GPL?

 I believe not, but would like a confirmation.

   Bye,
--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>
Come, your destiny awaits!