Re: Alternatives to the Affero General Public License

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005, Gregor Richards wrote:
I doubt that it is compliant with the Dissident Problem by your opinions (< plural your), but I think that it's well within line of all of the other requirements,

I contend that the dissident problem is not the only sticking point; fundamentally you are trying to impose use restrictions, not just distribution restrictions.

As long as it's acknowledged to be non-free, we can probably stop using d-l as the forum for it. This will be my last post to the list on the topic for now. I'll reply privately of course.