Re: Alternatives to the Affero General Public License

Before going too far down this road, see
for some fundamental questions about where to draw the line on this requirement. Unless you're willing to say "all changes must be published, even if never released", it's gonna be tough to find a free way to require that any publication in the absence of distribution can be required.