Re: LPPL and source-less distribution

On 6/12/05, Michael K. Edwards <m.k.edwards@gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh, and just to remind you: I am pro-non-crack-smoking-GPL, and have
> even been known to advocate that it be required as a matter of law

For the record, I am not at all comfortable with your characterization
of opinions different from your own as "crack-smoking".

That's fine if you aren't intending to seriously debate those points
of view, but you seem to be rather interested in that kind of debate.

I recognize that a specific legal case will proceed in a specific
and logical fashion, but it's presumptious to assume too much
about how a judge will decide on any particular dispute.

--
Raul