Re: RES: What makes software copyrightable anyway?

A short one for once.

http://www.rosenlaw.com/html/GPL.PDF

Mr. Rosen's much less committal than I, as befits a lawyer, and
doesn't club people with case law in a three-page summary; he's also a
much better writer.  I would think that any claim of mine that is also
addressed in his writing is not "obscure".

Cheers,
- Michael

P. S.  Well, at least one person thinks Raul's credibility is intact
despite his attempted justification of a foolish gamble on OpenTTD,
and implies that he is less guilty of personal attacks than I.  Not
sure how I feel about that, unless he's thinking mostly of the things
for which I fed myself crow.