Re: RES: RES: Where to put Open Transport Tycoon (openttd)

On 5/17/05, Humberto Massa Guimarães <humberto.massa@almg.gov.br> wrote:
> You do have a point, too. But in the specific case of TTD, could the
> game engine be *really* generic? I don't really think so.

Maybe.  But openttd is more generic than MicroStar's game mods.

MicroStar's game mods were designed and distributed to be incorporated
into FormGen's game, and nothing else,.

If nothing else, openttd is also designed to be read and examined and
modified by humans (in source code form).

--
Raul