Re: GPL and linking (was: Urgently need GPL compatible libsnmp5-dev replacement :-()

On 5/9/05, Raul Miller <moth.debian@gmail.com> wrote:
> As I read it, what you've said here is that you'll take legal action
> against people who respond to your email messages in a fashion
> you don't approve of. ...

Oh, and if it helps; feel free to respond directly to me in any
fashion not otherwise prohibited by law (like, say, a pipe bomb), and
to excerpt and or all of my messages in any combination for the
purpose of commenting on them in messages sent to any subset of the
intersection of the distribution lists of the originals being
excerpted.  Without knowingly and maliciously misrepresenting my
statements, of course, which is in any case prohibited by law in any
jurisdiction where I can enforce that constraint.  And I'm now
estopped from demanding in a court of law that you be enjoined from
doing what I just said is OK for you to do, with regard to any message
I send to debian-legal and/or its subscribers, from now until I give
you notice that I retract this permission with regard to newly sent
messages.  Mmmkay?

(I think I had better get some sleep now, tempting as it is to go find
out who the heck this Daniel Wallace is.)

Cheers,
- Michael