Re: Draft summary of Creative Commons 2.0 licenses (version 3)

On Sun, 2005-04-03 at 03:27 +0100, Andrew Suffield wrote:
So in summary, I think that "10 million" is pure fiction.
Does it really matter? We don't have access to the Creative Commons Web logs nor their referrer count for the "Some Rights Reserved" image (which is what they use for counting), so we can't audit this number. I don't see why we have to.

I'm going to modify the cc summary to say "many". Can we all agree to "many"? I know that we have more than 5000 articles and images on Wikitravel alone, and I'd say that's more than enough to call them "many".

~Evan

--
Evan Prodromou
evan@bad.dynu.ca