Re: kaid license non-free?

Yes, I agree that it is still non-free, but it only causes practical
problems if used in that way. But it is still non free by the FSF Free
Software Definition Freedom 0 and by the DFSG. If there is an
alternative server, then it is still non-free but does not cause the
same practical problems.

andrew