Re: "License: Perl" considered harmful [Was: "Python" license]

Joe Wreschnig <piman@debian.org>
> So, I've written a rough draft of such a document, at
> http://people.debian.org/~piman/real-license.html [...]

Personally, I'm not bothered if people put "under the same terms
as otherthing" as we can do a reasonable substitution and I doubt
anyone would have a problem with that, would they?

If they actually put "under the otherthing licence" and
otherthing's licence is specific to a particular author,
then that's probably worth querying.
It leaves us with an irrelevant licence
(like the Ruby one that names files,
or the PHP one that may force a false ad clause).

--
MJR/slef