Re: General Resolution: Declassification of debian-private list archives

Scripsit Simon Josefsson <jas@extundo.com>

> What about changing the PR, so that FROM NOW ON, the debian-private
> list will be made public after, say, one year?

There's an amendment proposal on the ballot that will do roughly

Henning Makholm                          "I tried whacking myself repeatedly
                                     with the cluebat. Unfortunately, it was
                                 not as effective as whacking someone else."